Take your wild ones on a wetland adventure! Located in Tin Shui Wai in the New Territories, the 61-hectare Hong Kong Wetland Park is an entertaining and educational outing for the whole family. The park not only demonstrates the diversity of the Hong Kong’s wetland ecosystem, but it also highlights the need to conserve it. It’s interactive and fun edutainment!
• Watch entertaining and educational shows in the movie theater. Shows approximately every 30 minutes.
• Kids’ activities, games and regular programs at the Wetland Discovery Centre.
• Climb the treehouse at Swamp Adventure!
• Take a walk on the wild side along the marsh to view mudskippers, fiddler crabs, dragonflies, wild flowers, and more!
• View endangered and exotic birds in the bird hides equipped with telescopes!
• Say hello to the famous Pui Pui crocodile!
• Explore the Butterfly Garden
• Take a break in the café with amazing views of the marsh. Spot the birds and wildlife!
• Enjoy the giant grassy area for the kids to run wild + a life size maze to get lost
Tips for visiting Hong Kong Wetland Park:
Autumn and Winter: Peak bird watching season is November-March when thousands of birds migrate south to take shelter in the park.
Spring and Summer: Best seasons to see butterflies, dragonflies and wild flowers.