Striking architecture and timeless elegance come together at the new St Regis hotel, which opens in Hong Kong this month – just in time for planning your family holiday staycation for Easter or Summer! Set amidst the buzz of the thriving Wan Chai district, close to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, the hotel’s prime location is coupled with interior design by creative wunderkind Andre Fu, who delivers outstanding interiors in homage to Hong Kong’s rich heritage and culture and in keeping with the sophistication of the St Regis brand.
* 129 exquisitely appointed guest rooms and suites.
* French haute cuisine in L’Envol along the banquettes of its main dining room or, in the intimate private dining salon
* Eat at Rùn, the signature Cantonese restaurant
* The Drawing Room transforms throughout the day where guests may enjoy all-day dining including a reimagined Afternoon Tea experience with views of the Terrace.
* The St. Regis Bar is a contemporary venue for an after-hours digestif! Prepare yourself for more than 800 wine labels and 100 champagnes.
* Top notch butler service!
Hong Kong visitors will be wowed by the stunning guestrooms and striking views they offer, while locals will enjoy the exceptional F&B offering, which includes two restaurants from Michelin pedigree chefs, including French fine dining restaurant L’Envol, and Rùn, a high-end Chinese restaurant
Visitors and locals alike will find plenty to keep them coming back to St Regis Hong Kong
Guests of St Regis Hong Kong will be able to enjoy the hotel brand’s signature 24-hour butler and e-butler services.
St Regis Hong Kong
1 Harbour Drive, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Win A Real Tree From XmasTreeOnline.HK!