BallroomBees was founded by the dynamic dancing duo Katya Virshilas and her husband, former World Latin American champion, Klaus Kongsdal. Both have decades of experience as professional dancers, choreographers, and teachers. Katya, a mother of two, was on the BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing and a choreographer on So You Think You Can Dance. She has worked with the likes of Antonio Banderas, Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez as a dancer and choreographer for the Hollywood films Take The Lead and Shall We Dance.
BallroomBees offers a fun and friendly new way for kids to connect through dance, music and play. Combining the unique combination of movement, etiquette and social interaction. The result is an exciting new program that unites children in their love of dance. Parents can be certain that their children are in the capable hands of top-level professionals. Coached and encouraged by Katya and her team of highly trained pro dancers and stage performers, your children will leave their BallroomBees classes feeling inspired and ready to take on the world with confidence and strength.
– Every BallroomBees class includes two learning modules, one for general technique and another, which is more ballroom specific where they also learn a routine.
– Classes revolve around play-based learning and include many dance games, some well-known and others created by BallroomBees.
– Activities focussed on body exploration, movement, etiquette, and social skills are specifically designed for each age group
– Children learn to become more comfortable with how they move and interact, increasing their confidence.
– The classes always finish with a big dance party!
THE CLASSES PER AGE GROUP:
BabyBees: Walking to 2years- Accompanied class
GrowingBees: 2 years Accompanied class
HoneyBees: 3 – 4 years
MightyBees: 4 – 6 years
BallroomBees is the brainchild of former BBC Strictly Come Dancing professional and mother of two Katya Virshilas and offers children an exciting new program for children who love to dance!
Children age 2 - 6.
Mention Little Steps when booking BallroomBees and receive your first Trial class FREE!
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!