It’s officially open! Rosewood Hong Kong opened its doors on March 17, 2019 within the Victoria Dockside arts, design and conceptual retail district.
* 43 floors are dedicated to the hotel and its residences.
* Magnificent views of the Hong Kong’s iconic harbour are prominently showcased in over 80 percent of its rooms.
* Rosewood Hong Kong will be home to 18 of the most outstanding signature suites in the metropolis, including the 1,000-square-metre (10,764-square-feet) Harbour House and The Garden House, which enjoy wraparound Victoria Harbour views from their private sky terraces on the 57th floor; complete with planted landscaped gardens, sun decks with private lap pools and a dedicated, state-of-the-art private gym.
* Rosewood Hong Kong will unveil 8 dining concepts, each possessing a distinctive character and unique flavour, with the majority of venues featuring al fresco terraces and views overlooking the water. Currently, there are a few of the venues open – Hong Kong’s unique culinary history with Chinese tea house Holt’s Café; refined regional Cantonese cuisine at The Legacy House; and creative cocktails at the hotel’s discreet, richly ambient bar, DarkSide.
* Rosewood Hong Kong will also host the first urban outpost of Asaya, Rosewood’s signature integrative wellness offering.
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!