It’s officially open! Rosewood Hong Kong opened its doors on March 17, 2019 within the Victoria Dockside arts, design and conceptual retail district.
* 43 floors are dedicated to the hotel and its residences.
* Magnificent views of the Hong Kong’s iconic harbour are prominently showcased in over 80 percent of its rooms.
* Rosewood Hong Kong will be home to 18 of the most outstanding signature suites in the metropolis, including the 1,000-square-metre (10,764-square-feet) Harbour House and The Garden House, which enjoy wraparound Victoria Harbour views from their private sky terraces on the 57th floor; complete with planted landscaped gardens, sun decks with private lap pools and a dedicated, state-of-the-art private gym.
* Rosewood Hong Kong will unveil 8 dining concepts, each possessing a distinctive character and unique flavour, with the majority of venues featuring al fresco terraces and views overlooking the water. Currently, there are a few of the venues open – Hong Kong’s unique culinary history with Chinese tea house Holt’s Café; refined regional Cantonese cuisine at The Legacy House; and creative cocktails at the hotel’s discreet, richly ambient bar, DarkSide.
* Rosewood Hong Kong will also host the first urban outpost of Asaya, Rosewood’s signature integrative wellness offering.