There is no better time to visit Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong than the festive season. From sumptuous festive feasts to indulgent spa experiences, spend the holidays immersed in the Mandarin Oriental Christmas spirit and festive glamour. Guests will enjoy freshly roasted chestnuts, warm mulled wine and mince pies. Also, visit their Santa Grotto where you might be lucky enough to capture a photo with Father Christmas!
Celebration Suite Room Package
The Celebration Suite room package is valid for bookings from now until 31 December, 2021, for stays until 31 December, 2021. Rates starting from HK$6,000* per night and includes:
• 25% off on selected suites and receive a complimentary guest room on the same floor
• Complimentary daily breakfast for four guests at Clipper Lounge or Café Causette
• Madeleine and Rose Petal Jam welcome amenity
• Complimentary bottle of champagne
• Complimentary celebratory decoration upon arrival
• Additional benefits for Fans of M.O. members
• Exclusive benefits at The Mandarin Club
*Rates are subject to availability at time of booking and a 10% service charge will apply. Terms and conditions apply.
Festive Limited-Time Staycation Offer
Savour festive buffet delights and other dining privileges. Exclusively available for bookings until 14 December, 2021 for stays on 24 and 25 December 2021, the Festive Limited-Time Offer starts from HK$5,888* per night and includes:
• Complimentary daily breakfast for two guests through in-room dining, at Clipper Lounge or Café Causette
• A festive dinner buffet with a glass of house wine for two guests at the Hotel Ballroom
• The Mandarin Club benefits when booking a Club Room or Suite
*Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking and a 10% service charge will apply. Terms and conditions apply.
Celebrate the festive season in style with Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong!
From sumptuous festive fare to blissful spa experiences, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the place to be during the Winter holidays!
Anyone looking for some festive glamour over the Winter break.
For a limited time only, don’t miss The Mandarin Cake Shop pop-up store at the Landmark Atrium on the 3rd floor where their Executive Pastry Chef Christophe Sapy is offering a range of delicious trifles specially curated for the holiday season!