Are those luscious locks keeping your babe from seeing straight? We know, big step! The Strand, Hong Kong’s oh-so-luxe hair and beauty establishment, is here to take special care of your little one’s noggin.
Tips for Baby’s First Haircut:
1. Know when to go. There is no right or wrong age. 8 months or 2 years, if those locks are getting in the way, it’s time for the first kid do’!
2. Give a heads up. If this is your toddler’s first haircut, get them acquainted with the whole idea. Bring them to your hair appointment, tell a story or read a book about it: We recommend: No Haircut Today by Elivia Savadier; Hattie, Get a Haircut! by Jenna Glatzer; Even Monsters Need Haircuts by Matthew McElligott
3. Pick the right place. The Strand will have you and your little one in good hands, even the squirmiest ones!
4. Be prepared. Bring a small toy, I pad or other tablet to keep them still and focus away from the scissors.
5. Get them psyched. After all, they do get to wear a special cape the whole time!
Baby and toddler haircuts start at 350 HKD and include a framed lock for your memory keeping!
Extremely qualified hairdressers rockin' your babes new "do" and in a great location too.
The Strand is known for exceptional salon services for men and women world wide. Treat yourself!
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!