The iconic Peak Galleria has undergone an extensive overhaul and is now beaming with renewed vibrancy in its long-occupied site at the top of the city, overlooking the Victoria Harbor. Here is the best of The Peak Hong Kong!
The once Art-Deco shopping center has been coated in an all-glass curtain facade. The gem-like exterior of the entrance is what stands out the most - and invites you in, where the outdoors follow you thanks to the curved facade designed to enable a free-flow of natural light into the atrium. The refreshed 12000 sq meters take on the moods of the surrounding nature and changing seasons.
The space features 60 new merchants, some of which are getting their Hong Kong, even world debuts here. The Peak Galleria still comprises diverse experiences in world-class facilities. It's also a unique place for taking in a 360 view of the riches of Hong Kong's skyline, Victoria Harbor, Pok Fu Lam Reservoir and the South China Sea!
The highlights include:
- Monopoly Dreams, the world's first Monopoly-themed Pavillion.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, a unique American DIY teddy workshop.
- Wooderful Life, Hong Kong's first store by the popular Taiwanese cultural and creative brand.
- The renowned British restaurant Bread Street Kitchen & Bar by Gordon Ramsay.
- Japan's legendarily gourmet restaurant 37 Steakhouse.
- The dreamy acclaimed Singaporean Candylicious candy store.
- Cow Cow Kitchen by Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory, another sweet spot with a new concept.
The Peak Galleria
118 Peak Road, The Peak, Hong Kong Island
+852 2849 4113