Guidepost Montessori is the new Montessori school to hit Hong Kong with central locations in Kennedy Town and Chai Wan. With schools unfortunately closed, parents are once again looking for online options. Guidepost Montessori want to offer high-quality Montessori programs to as many children as possible and believe that education should continue in the current environment. They are delighted to to be launching their Virtual School (Early Years and Kindergarten) as well as an At Home program.
Virtual School At Guidepost Montessori (Ages 2-6):
Their Virtual School is an online Montessori school for early childhood, designed with safety, convenience, and exceptional learning in mind. In addition, the virtual school combines virtual lessons, personalized planning, expert support for parents, physical activities and materials sent to your home.
– Early Years Program (2 to 4 years) – offers lessons based on the Montessori curriculum, focusing primarily on Practical Life skills that will help your child’s independence and concentration, while working on emerging literacy and numeracy skills.
– Kindergarten Program (4 to 6 years) – offers a hands-on Montessori learning experience that provides the foundation for the elementary years by connecting your child with math and literacy in a way that affords enduring independent understanding.
– Languages: Both programs are offered in English or Mandarin.
– Class Meeting Time: The Virtual Classroom runs Monday through Friday for 90 minutes in the morning (Available in English or Mandarin). The students have Montessori lessons, (math, reading, writing skills, Practical Life, and movement activities)
– Extracurriculars: Access to a 30-minute ‘extracurricular’ activity each afternoon, such as yoga, art, and more (Available in English, Mandarin, or Cantonese).
– Support Offline: Guidepost Montessori will do everything they can to support parents in creating conditions for your child to be successful outside of class.
– Additional Perks: They are offering: Initial home setup consults, Parent Concierge and Regular check-in meetings with your child’s Virtual Guide.
Please apply here or for more information, please contact our campuses.
Guidepost At Home:
– Offers Home Pods that provide small in-home group learning experiences led by a Montessori-trained guide.
– Their approach is fused with their devotion to high-quality Montessori learning, where a Guidepost guide will facilitate the Montessori curriculum residentially.
– Guidepost Home Pods allow your child to experience the socialization of a school program at home with other students while receiving personalized attention and guidance.
Please click here for more information and call our campuses to check availability.
You don’t have to choose between safety, convenience, and exceptional learning. Join virtual Guidepost Montessori for engaging online experiences that inspire offline learning or their Guidepost At Home program.
Children ages 2-6 years.
Where to find it:
1-2 Floor 554 Queen’s Road West, Sai Wan, Hong Kong
+852 3619 1136
Kindergarten, Harmony Garden, 9 Siu Sai Wan Road, Siu Sai Wan
+852 2866 8260