RESEARCH, VISIT, APPLY:
The key is to explore these options and open your mind to something ‘new and different’. And the way to secure a school placement
is to make informed decisions and to explore the uniqueness and character of all schools – not just a few. Some parents in Hong Kong submit anywhere between six and eight applications with the hope that they receive at least one offer. It is never too late to start and the more options you learn about for Primary, the more open-minded you will be about choosing a school.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL PRIMARY SCHOOLING:
Need help? Below are some reputable options for you to explore other than ESF schools and the most sought-after international schools.
* American International School – www.ais.edu.hk
* Anfield School – www.anfield.com.hk
* Delia School of Canada – www.delia.edu.hk.
* Discovery Mind Primary School – www.dmps.edu.hk
(British Curriculum and International Primary Curriculum)
* Hong Lok Yuen International School – www.hlyis.edu.hk
* The Harbour School – www.theharbourschool.edu.hk
(Britain and the US Curriculum,* specifically designed to suit individual learning needs)
* Island Christian Academy – www.generations.edu.hk
(International Primary Curriculum)
* International Christian School – www.ics.edu.hk
* International Montessori – www.montessori.edu.hk
* Japanese International School – www.es.jis.edu.hk
* Korean International School – www.kis.edu.hk
* Kiang Su & Chekiang – www.kcis.edu.hk
* Kingston International School – www.kingston.edu.hk
* Lantau International School – www.lis.edu.hk
* Nord Anglia International School – www. nis.edu.hk
(English National Curriculum for kids 5-12. Click here for more).