For those looking for an epic day out with kids celebrating all things art – head to the K11 Annual Art Karnival! The unique reason families are loving this particular art event is the wow factor for kids. You will find a perfect mix of larger-than-life installations, interactive works, limited-time art pop-ups and showcases, and more!
Check it out from July 29 – September 11, 2022 from 10am-11pm daily.
Top things to see at K11 MUSEA Art Karnival?
- HΞXAVΞRSΞ, Don Diablo – check out this multimedia gateway to the metaverse
- I hope…, Chiharu Shiota – An immersive installation of steel boats and 5,000 handwritten letters float in an ocean of collective wishes towards uncharted waters.
- The Eve, David Altmejd – Reflections on blurred boundaries.
- Beethoven’s Trumpet (With Ear), Opus 127, John Baldessari – A melody from Beethoven String Quartet No. 12 in E-flat major, Op. 127 plays when visitors speak into the bell of the sculptural trumpet.
- Red Nails Model, Martin Margiela – Reflect on female artificial beauty