Are the kids keen on being a paleontologist? Do they spend their days reading about dinosaurs? This summer, kids can learn all about the T Rex and velociraptor at D Park. The Donut Village in the venue will be transformed into “DINO 101”. Stocked with interactive technology and activities, the kids will have an altogether unique experience learning about dinosaurs.
Here are the 6 zones that Donut Village will be divided into:
* Zone 1 SPEAK pronunciation will be an interactive dinosaur phonics learning area
* Zone 2: SIGHT Vision will have kids learns fun facts about dinosaurs.
* Zone 3 TASTE Taste is a parent-child restaurant that is free admission
* Zone 4 RUN Dynamic will host a somatosensory interactive game
* Zone 5 SOUND Sound will house the first intelligent mascot 1:1 Tyrannosaurus in Hong Kong.
* Zone 6: LEARN learns will teach the kids to learn to love the life of the earth!
This event is free admission for both kids and parents. Find out more here!
1 Winner, 6 Prizes – We Are Celebrating The Re-Launch Of The Bump Club Hong Kong!