If you have not had your child asking for a “Fidget Spinner” yet, get ready! This new classroom trend is all over Hong Kong with kids young and old spinning their way through school, at home, and beyond. Marketed to help kids concentrate and also for kids with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, anxiety and autism, the toy is a pocket-sized ball-bearing toy that kids rotate between their fingers, spin on their noses, and balance on their toes. Its a real sensory experience!
Little Steps has rounded up the best places to buy these little devices. Prices vary but we have not seen anything above HK$50.
* Toy's Club Hong Kong - www.itoysclub.com
* Parteezi - www.parteezi.com/fidget-spinners-metallic
* Stationary Stores In Hong Kong
* Markets - Spotted In Wan Chai Market + Stanley Market, Lam Tin Market
* Parteezi - www.parteezi.com/fidgit-cubes
* Wan Chai Computer Centre