Many parents are looking for immune boosting natural remedies to help keep the whole family healthy! Here is a yummy tea that is both natural, delicious, and will surely keep the yuckies away.
– Lemon – juice from 1 lemon
– Fresh or Dried Thyme – 1 handful of fresh thyme or 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
– Ginger – 2 inches of ginger (pounded so juices are released)
– Manuka Honey – 2 teaspoons
– Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
– Fresh Garlic – 1 clove of fresh garlic
Steps For Making Tea:
1. Put the Thyme into a cup or teapot and pour the hot boiling water on top and let the thyme sit for 15 minutes.
2. Remove the Thyme after it has infused into the water, then add in all the rest of the ingredients.
3. Crush the whole clove of garlic at the end and leave all the bits in.
4. You can double to recipe and drink throughout the day.
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!