Cyberport is going to digital this Christmas. The Cyberport Arcade will be transformed into a digital entertainment haven clad with virtual reality, augmented reality and even e-sports. Step into the mall’s atrium and be greeted by a science fiction Christmas world. Bring your enthusiasm and your energy too as you’ll be able to take part in the virtual reality mission challenge called “Christmas Agents Academy” which takes from Nov 24 in 2018 to Jan 1 next year. These are the activities to look forward to:
* Be at The Arcade for the Christmas Agent Mission Strike One: “Christmas Stars Tracking Challenge” from Nov 24 to Jan 1 at 10am to 10pm, to find Santa Claus’s missing Christmas starry symbols in different corners of The Arcade using augmented reality.
* Christmas Agent Mission Strike Two: Challenge your vision, auditory and sense in 4 themed areas at the Ocean View Court at L2 of the Arcade on Dec 15 to Jan 1 from 12am to 7pm. The atrium will be transformed into a sci-fi world where you’ll be challenged in four dynamic themed areas
* Enter a VR world where you sled with Santa as the reindeers tour you around a magical Christmas village. The Santa Claus Village VR Fantasy Adventure takes place from Dec 15 to Jan 1 from 12am to 7pm in the Ocean View Court at L2 of The Arcade.
* Take on the challenge of crossing a VR “suspension bridge” at the 4D Snowy Bridge Crossing Mission. It’s a parallel universe with simulations of mountain peaks and gusting winds from Dec 15 to Jan 1 from 12am to 7pm at the Ocean View Court at L2 of The Arcade.
* Avoid obstacles and flying snow at the Polar Expert Skier Steeplechase. Try it out from Dec 15 to Jan 1 from 12am to 7pm at the Ocean View Court at L2 of The Arcade.
* Have some light saber fun at the Dynamic Laser Beat War from Dec 15 to Jan 1 from 12am to 7pm at the Ocean View Court on L2 at The Arcade.
Try out VR and other cool new technologies at Cyberport this Christmas!