HEXA is located in the trendy Ocean Terminal Deck inside Harbour City which has quickly become home to a multitude of restaurants offering the best views in Hong Kong combined with indoor/outdoor cafes, restaurants, and now…Dim Sum! HEXA offers families a groovy place to eat Dim Sum together complete with a sprawling lawn overlooking the skyline. Bring the camera, pack up the kids, and prepare to feast at this modern new mecca in TST.
* Background – HEXA is named after a historical and exclusive venue that was located on Bonham Strand in the 1960’s. It now returns bigger and better with a modern approach to Cantonese dining.
* Indoor + Outdoor Areas – The DJ station is located in the outdoor area and there is a spacious garden with installations and games.
* Play – The lawn is massive – kids can run around while mom and dad take it all in over tea or wine.
* Dim Sum – We are always looking for a new place to take guests and friends. Put this one on your list! It is truly dressed to impress from food to view.
* Location – Make a journey of it with a Star Ferry cruise combined with a short walk through Harbour City Mall.