Hot off the press! The Fullerton Ocean Park Hotel Hong Kong has officially opened and families are in for a serious treat with a slew of amazing kids-themed rooms (Mermaid, Pirate, Panda, Safari, and more! With the location right next to Water World Ocean Park, this family-friendly hotel with 425 rooms is going to be a top pick for kids and parents too!
- Themed Kids Rooms: Select from their 425 hotel rooms! There are two top-level signature suites both featuring a private pool and an expansive outdoor terrace for guests seeking a fabulous private getaway. The nine kids-themed rooms (see images below) offer families the ultimate stay!
- Incredible Views: Enjoy breathtaking views of the South China Sea
- Dining: There are five dining concepts at the hotel!
- Jade – The signature Chinese restaurant!
- The Lighthouse Lounge
- Lighthouse Café
- Satay Inn offers contemporary indoor and al fresco social space for unique dining experiences
- Giardino, an oceanfront Italian restaurant locates on the 3/F with alfresco dining, will soon open later this year.
- Spa And Wellness: A 24-hour gym, luxury spa, and expansive infinity pool with panoramic sea views provide the perfect setting for enriching fitness activities and relaxation.
- Family Fun Concierge: Say hello at the F.U.N. Desk where they will curate a range of Fun, Unique, Neighborhood, and Nature-immersive programs.
- Indoor And Outdoor Kids Playground: Kids will love the kids’ lagoon and ‘The Explorers’, a 6,400-square-foot indoor kids’ zone with designs inspired by seven Hong Kong natural landmarks and heritage sites, offering a fun educational experience for children to learn about marine life and sustainability.