Over forty years since its opening day, the Ocean Park has finally provide a lodging option for its visitors. A special warning for parents of keen adventurers: explain in advance that you, in fact, cannot stay forever. They will definitely want to, and you probably will too!
The Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel is a six-story, three-wing resort facility located at the park’s main entrance. While the hotel’s organic design complements Ocean Park’s dedication to nature, education, and conservation advocacy, its central courtyard equally fittingly screams “MORE FUN!” with its themed lagoon pool and a play area for the little ones. In case the park’s attractions don’t manage to wear your kids down, there’s extra fun for them back at the hotel while you enjoy some world-class al fresco dining.
Hotel extra highlights:
* 471 smoke-free, contemporary rooms and suites that capture the Modern Marriott ethos with streamlined interiors, expansive naturally lit spaces and ocean-inspired décor.
* The hotel showcases four restaurants and bars designed for brilliant dining experiences complete with alfresco areas offering amazing views over the hotel lagoon.
* Hong Kong’s first Harnn Heritage Spa!
* Green education programs for kids and guests to connect people with nature and inspire guests to be an active part of the solution in conservation.
* Swimming anyone? There will be a large lagoon pool with adjacent children’s pools.
* Activities for families – seashell art, scavenger hunts and dinners which encourage parent and child bonding
* Exclusive Ocean Park benefits, tailor-made educational programmes, breakfast with animal experience with seasonal offers and access to unique animal programmes at the park.
Win A Real Tree From XmasTreeOnline.HK!