From December 18, 2021, to January 2, 2022, visitors to Hong Kong Ocean Park can enjoy a European-style Christmas market with all its festive sights and sounds at Ocean Park. To top it all off, the festivities will be spiced up with magical power and a dazzling multimedia projection mapping show for all to enjoy! We simply can not wait!
The Scoop on Ocean Park 2021 Festive And Christmas Fun:
- CHRISTMAS ALLEY – Beautiful snowflakes will greet visitors at the entrance of the alley and take them to an atmospheric Christmas market filled with charming wooden cottages, illuminated decorations, picture-perfect Christmas settings and enticing aromas. More than 40 brands, ranging from European and Asian to local delights, will present their amazing specialties including festive décor, accessories, handicrafts, home furnishings, toys, skincare products, gourmet delicacies, and lots more for visitors to take home something extra special or enjoy a hearty feast!
- MAGIC: Magic maestro Louis Yan is set to captivate families with his collection of illusions, stunts and interactions at Louis Yan Magic Viva to be staged at Applause Pavilion.
- CRAFTS AND MORE FOR KIDS: Children who love to put on a show at Christmas parties can learn from a professional magician on Yan’s team at the Magic Studio, while the Animal Christmas Arts & Crafts and Christmas Florist workshops are perfect for those who want to get a taste of creating their own Christmas decoration.
- CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND TREES: Enjoy the romance of the holidays at the Waterfront Plaza when the Christmas tree is lit up at 6:30pm! There is also the 8pm Visions of Hong Kong multimedia show at the Aqua City Lagoon!
Ticket Deals And Packages For Christmas At Ocean Park 2021 (On-Sale From December 2, 2021):
- Ocean Park Christmas Actually 2021 features an admission plan that offers maximum flexibility! For those who would like to have it all, the Christmas Package Ticket at HK$360 offers incredible value for money with unlimited same-day access to all attractions and thrill rides in The Waterfront and The Summit, except pay-as-you-go experiences*.
- Christmas Town Entry Ticket, at just HK$10, offers access to the Park’s Aqua City Lagoon and Waterfront Plaza after 2pm for a variety of entertainment experiences, including the Christmas Alley, Christmas Shining Bright Party, and Visions of Hong Kong show. Visitors can level up their trip for more jolly surprises that catch their eyes by signing up for pay-as-you-go experiences across the Park on-site.
- CLICK HERE For Klook Deals For Families At Ocean Park 2021