It seems renting your own private island is officially a travel trend in Asia. Immerse your feet into the barefoot luxury of Joyo Island, located in Indonesia’s Riau Archipelago, 3.5 hours from Singapore via the Bintan Ferry Terminal. Pulua Joyo has captured the hearts of many families with it’s Robinson Crusoe appeal. This exclusive island is surrounded by beautiful blue water and white sandy beaches. You will find a family-friendly central area (perfect for keeping an eye on little ones) complete with a nature-inspired pool, 5-star accommodations, water sports activities, and plenty of sunsets. The best part? It’s small and it’s all yours!
* After your private bus journey from the Bintan Ferry Pier, the team will speed you via boat to your private island paradise.
* Accommodations vary from stilted rooms to beachside retreats.
* There is an abundance of activities and facilities for you and your kids – snorkeling, table tennis, fishing trips, canoeing, volleyball, swimming, and so much more. The best part about Pulau Joyo is its close proximity to nearby beaches and reefs.
* Their pool is located at the center of the island and is 25 meters long and 4 meters deep. You will find a sound-system and plenty of beers for mom and dad.
* The beach offers water activities for all ages. It’s a must visit for sunsets where the team will set up chairs, cocktails, and dinner too.
* Book a private massage by the pool – every day!
* In the evening, the staff will put on a video via their projector. Kids love it and parents get some time to relax too.
* Star gazing – this island will enchant everyone staring up at night.
* They will plan a beach bonfire for you complete with S’mores for the kids.
* Fireworks? Oh, yes you can.
* The food is amazing. Yum.
A private family-friendly island located only hours away from Singapore. Explore nature, watch sunsets, and dance around the bonfires at night.
Families looking to book something unique! You can rent the entire island out - perfect for birthday bashes.
It's all inclusive - no need to bring anything other than you, your swimmers, your kids, and sunscreen.
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!