Calling all earthy kids – we are loving the newly revamped Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden! Wiggle your way over to Asia’s first garden built specifically for children – and now officially the largest one too!
The Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden is a favorite green getaway for the whole family. Located on NUS Bukit Timah Campus, the garden offers an educational natural wonderland aimed at teaching kids about the environment through play-based fun and interactive delights.
* New And Awesome: 2-hectare extension now open!
* Wet & Wild Playground – Oh-so-hot outside? Kids love this amazing splash pad and fountain area. Don’t forget the extra change of clothes!
* The Treehouse – An outdoor playhouse in the trees. Climb up, explore, and slide back down again and again!
* Canopy – Walk through the new canopy walkway protected by netting and filled with more treehouses
* Sensory Garden – Interactive exhibits galore.
* Fly Away Kids – The Main highlight of the extended garden is the flying fox at the end of the walkway!
* The Potting Garden – Youngsters love getting their hands dirty at this interactive exhibit.
* Wheelchair-friendly – There’s even a wheelchair-friendly trampoline
* Get Drumming – A stainless steel percussion play area!
* A Fairy Den – The fairy den with an old-school swing is sure to make every little girl’s fantasy come true.
* The Trunk of Pometia Pinnata – Play hide and seek around this massive tree trunk!
* Animal Fun – Feed turtles, swans, and fish.
* Exploration – Climb trees, waterfalls, and ponds!
Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden does host birthday parties! Click here for details
The offer nature chats, workshops for kids, and fun family nature adventures. Click here to stay in the know.
A green sanctuary dedicated the insatiable desire of kids to explore and learn. It has gone through a revamp with a 2-hectare extension making it officially the largest children’s garden in Asia!
Kids of all ages. Don't forget that they do ongoing workshops too!
Feeling hungry? Head to Food for Tots for a quick bite. The cafe comes complete with a little play area and some coloring pencils.
Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden - Now Revamped
481 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore
+65 6465 0196
Open 8am - 7pm (last admission at 6.30pm). The Jacob Ballas Children's Garden is closed on Mondays (except when it falls on a designated public holiday).
Parking is available at Jacob Ballas Children's Garden and NUS Bukit Timah Campus.
Main Image Credit: NParks Singapore
100+ Activities To Do With Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Teens In Singapore