Up for an adventure? A short trek North of Singapore’s city center leads you to Bottle Tree Park, a great place to spend a family day exploring nature and enjoying the park’s many activities.
Check out the highlights:
* NATURE: Stroll around the park to get an up-close look at the namesake trees that look just like bottles. The trunks are so big, it takes four adults with outstretched hands to wrap all the way around! Go ahead…give it a go.
* PADDLE BOATING: On weekend afternoons, get out on the water on a swan paddle boat!
* FISHING: Children especially love the experience of getting into the water with guppies and goldfish, as they test out their Long Kang Fishing skills at the park’s pond.
* FOR OLDER KIDS: Tweens and teens will love the remote-control racing track, and the thrilling paintball field!
* LUNCH OPTIONS: Before heading back home, grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurant options right inside the park. Easy!
An adventure outside of the city, with plenty of family activities in a natural setting.
Active families looking for a a bit of outdoor fun with kids of any age, even teens! This outing is perfect for families with multiple-aged kiddos!
Admission to Bottle Tree Park is free! Extra activities like fishing, paddle boating, etc. require a fee.
Bottle Tree Park
81 Lorong Chencharu, Singapore 769198
+65 6759 5796
Want more? Click here to sign up for the Little Steps e-newsletter for parents!
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!
We need you! Give us 5-7 minutes, we will give YOU the chance to win a 2-night stay at Renaissance Bali – Nusa Dua Resort for a family of 4!