With the current shortage of hand sanitizer around the world, the team at Little Steps got to work! Our Singapore Editor, Steph, takes you through a very easy to make kid-friendly hand sanitizer using ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
* Measuring Jug
* 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
* Pure Aloe Vera Gel
* Peppermint Essential Oil
* Glass bottle with pump
How To Make Your DIY Hand Sanitizer:
1. Pour in 100ml of Isopropyl Alcohol into the measuring jug
2. Add in 3 tablespoons of Pure Aloe Vera Gel
3. Stir the mixture well until the Pure Aloe Vera Gel is relatively dissolved.
4. Add 8-10 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
5. Stir The Mixture Well
6. Pour the mixture into your glass pump and screw the pump top
7. Shake the bottle to make sure all the ingredients are mixed well
100+ Activities To Do With Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Teens In Singapore