Brunch alert! This new haven of latte art, breakfast delights, homemade desserts, and more has everyone talking! Located atop the Punggol waterway, Whisk & Paddle offers family-friendly fare mixed with a retro chic vibe surrounded by pure nature. There is outdoor seating, yummy grub, and plenty of space for the kiddos to roam, scooter, and bike. They even have a kids corner for play. Let’s eat!
* The restaurant is located right above an amazing cycling path so you can pair up eating with a bit of play! Bring the wheels.
* Waffles, pancakes, french toast…this family-run spot has the classics covered.
* Get surprised by the impressive latte art!
* Lunch lovers will enjoy their selection of mains ranging from fish & chips to kurabuta pork collar.
* Little sippers can give their fresh juice, smoothies, and milk shakes a go. Slurp, slurp!
* Kids will love the kids play area complete with their own groovy tables.
Retro chic restaurant set alongside the river with plenty of space for the kids to roam, scooter, and bike.
Families looking to brunch in nature! It's also an amazing place to grab a cup of java.
Bring Fido the family dog! This joint is kid and pet-friendly.
Whisk & Paddle
10 Tebing Lane, #01-01, Singapore 828836
+65 6242 4617
Open Tuesday-Friday from 3:30pm-10:30pm. Open Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays from 9:30am-10:30pm. Closed on Mondays. Note, no reservations are allowed on the weekends (walk-in only).
Want more? Click here to sign up for the Little Steps e-newsletter for parents!
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!
We need you! Give us 5-7 minutes, we will give YOU the chance to win a 2-night stay at Renaissance Bali – Nusa Dua Resort for a family of 4!