Hello, bookworms! Hong Kong’s newest and largest bookstore has all the goods for the whole fam!
Located on 3 floors of the new Hysan Place mall in Causeway Bay, Eslite is so much more than a bookstore. It’s an experience!
* Books galore in English and Chinese! Over 230,000 handpicked books from bestsellers to business classics to recipes, art & design, travel and Chinese Literature (located next to delightful the Tea Room). The dedicated Children’s section features all the classics and more in both Chinese and English.
* “Forum” space to host talks, exhibitions, performances, and other activities
* Design shop featuring beautifully designed gifts and gadgets like MOMA pens by Frank Lloyd Wright, moleskin notebooks, pretty gift wrapping paper, greeting cards, and so much more
* Mini shops carrying products like fab candles from Apothy in Los Angeles, MALIN+GOETZ skincare products, unique handbags, jewelry, Japanese homeware and more fab finds hand selected by Eslite’s expert buyers
* Music corner with listening booths
* Tea room for refreshments and reading
Books, books, and more books in a sleek store with loads of cool shop-in-shops throughout. Prepare to spend a lot of time at the Taiwanese chain’s first overseas store!
Bookworms seeking Chinese and English books plus unique gifts and bits and bobs.
Eslite is open 24 hours from Thursdays to Saturdays. Perfect for sleepless bubs and mums!
8-10/F, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
+852 3419 6750