Hot off the press! TEDxTinHauWomen is back with an evening packed full of inspirational speakers, sponsored community zones, and a selection of unique vendors. Little Steps Asia is proud to be a supporter of this unique day of inspiring stories and unique community events in Hong Kong.
Click here to book your ticket before they sell out!
Who are the speakers at The 2021 TEDxTinHauWomen?
● Arcadia Kim on “Can Screen Time Be Good For Families?”
● Maitreyi Karanth on “Age is More Than Just a Number, It’s a Journey”
● Viv Kan on “The Sex Organs Nobody Talks About”
● Mashiat Lamisa on “Finding Joy In Electronics Repair”
● Chankalun on “Neon Art Hold’s Hong Kong’s Tradition And Lights Our Future”
● Rachel Moon on “What I Wish I Had Known About Infertility”
● Puja Kapai on “How the COVID Crisis Can Be An Opportunity For Justice”
● Cynthia Cheng on “The Surprising Power Of Talking To Strangers”
● Shanty on “How You Do You”
● Louisa Awolaja on “How Curiosity Can Address Racial Inequality in Hong Kong”