The entire experience of pregnancy may seem daunting because of the many physical and emotional changes that are expected to arise with the carrying of a child.
Over a total of six hours, Yvonne Heavyside will lead a course teaching all about the later stages of pregnancy, provided by The Family Zone. From recognizing and becoming self-aware of the signs and stages of labor to learn how to safely maintain your newborn child, by the end of this course, you will become an expert on all things pregnancy-related. This antenatal crash course is perfect for busy mommies & daddies who are new to pregnancy!
Here are all of the important topics that this course will cover:
* Normal vaginal delivery, signs of labor and when to go to the hospital
* Pain relief: epidurals & breathing
* Assisted delivery and induction: caesarian section
* Bonding with the baby, the appearance of the newborn, and breastfeeding
* Prevention of SIDS and postnatal depression
* This course is ideal for parents who could be either delivered in the public or private systems because the instructors have experience working in both.
The cost of this course is HK$1,480 per couple. Click here to book your lesson!
Be the most prepared you can be for your pregnancy by taking this short antenatal course!
May 4, 11, 18, June 13, 20, 27, July 20, 27, Aug 3, Sept 5, 12, 19, and Oct 12, 19, 26, in 2019! From 7pm to 9pm on weeknights and from 10am to 12pm on Saturdays.