Fidget Spinners are the hottest new craze hitting the toy industry at the moment. The three-pronged pieces of plastic or metal that are flicked for fun were originally designed as a therapeutic tool for children with ADHD and Autism to help calm fidgety behavior and promote concentration, but now everyone is buying them and they have become an international trend.
The toy is a pocket-sized ball-bearing toy that kids rotate between their fingers, spin on their noses, and balance on their toes. It’s an all-round sensory experience. If your child hasn’t yet asked you for one, they soon will so Little Steps has pulled together the best places to buy these super popular little toys.
Prices start from around RM20 for the plastic ones and go up to around RM60 for some of the limited edition metal ones. You will find the cheapest ones online.
Where To Buy Fidgit Spinners in Kuala Lumpur:
* Hamleys in 1 Utama, Quill Mall, and Atria Shopping Gallery – Facebook
* My Chameleon in Publika – Facebook
* York House Toy Shop in Bangsar Shopping Centre – Facebook
* Toys R Us in Bangsar Village I – Website
* Ground Floor at One Mont Kiara – Facebook
* Various stationary stores around Kuala Lumpur – a good selection in the stationery shop in Des Sri Hartamas
* Markets – Spotted in China Town, Klang Market and The Thursday Market at Plaza Mont Kiara
* www.fasttech.com – they ship from China, but there is a huge selection of fidget spinners at a very low cost