The project of “Fly the Flyover Operation” was developed in line with the concept of energizing Kowloon East with a vibrant waterfront and aims to open up the fenced-off lands underneath the Kwun Tong Bypass for public enjoyment. Picnic with views of the city skyline, play in a sensory focused playground (it’s covered so you can also visit on rainy days), take a stroll along the promenade, or just relax in the sun.
* The Promenade: Perfect for scootering, running, or pushing a pram. It's new and offers gorgeous views of the Hong Kong skyline. Grassy areas line the promenade for free play. Kids will enjoy watching the boats and sampans go by!
* Covered Playground: That's right! This playground can be used rain or shine and offers a wide range of unique sensory equipment not found at other playgrounds around Hong Kong. Magic mirrors, music makers, climbing fun and more.
* Outdoor Sensory Play: You will also find some awesome sensory play equipment for kids along the promenade.
Toilets: Public toilets are available (no baby changing facilities inside the toilets but there are plenty of areas at the park that will work).
* WiFi: Yes, there is free public WiFi here too!
* Entertainment: Check their facebook page for dance, music, and workshop entertainment for the whole family.