The project of “Fly the Flyover Operation” was developed in line with the concept of energizing Kowloon East with a vibrant waterfront and aims to open up the fenced-off lands underneath the Kwun Tong Bypass for public enjoyment. Picnic with views of the city skyline, play in a sensory focused playground (it’s covered so you can also visit on rainy days), take a stroll along the promenade, or just relax in the sun.
* The Promenade: Perfect for scootering, running, or pushing a pram. It's new and offers gorgeous views of the Hong Kong skyline. Grassy areas line the promenade for free play. Kids will enjoy watching the boats and sampans go by!
* Covered Playground: That's right! This playground can be used rain or shine and offers a wide range of unique sensory equipment not found at other playgrounds around Hong Kong. Magic mirrors, music makers, climbing fun and more.
* Outdoor Sensory Play: You will also find some awesome sensory play equipment for kids along the promenade.
Toilets: Public toilets are available (no baby changing facilities inside the toilets but there are plenty of areas at the park that will work).
* WiFi: Yes, there is free public WiFi here too!
* Entertainment: Check their facebook page for dance, music, and workshop entertainment for the whole family.
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!