SuperPark Hong Kong is one of the most popular indoor playgrounds in the city and there are so many reasons why! The 45,000 square foot indoor SuperPark in Tai Kok Tsui, Hong Kong offers a range of sports and activities to keep kids active and entertained. There’s a climbing wall and a batting cage, a trampoline, golf range and obstacle course, not to mention zip wires, pedal cars, a tube slide, skate and scoot park, and so much more. Is there anything it doesn’t have?
Where to get tickets for SuperPark? Click here! Guests below 3 years old have no charge but have limited access to certain activities*.
Is there food there? Cali-Mex will be inside for all of your foodie needs! You can actually sit for eats while the kids play (and see them too).
What do I need to wear? Sporty clothing and SuperPark grip socks are required at all times while on the trampolines and socks must be worn, at all times, in other areas of the park. Ticket price excludes socks; HK$15 for one pair and HK$20 for two pairs.
Is it good for little ones too? Yes, there is a great play area with a ball pit, swings, and slides.
What activities are at SuperPark Hong Kong?
* Pedal Car Track – Family-friendly pedal cars and track
* Sliding Mountains – Think grass slides on mini mountains.
* Kid’s Freestyle Area – Trampolines, climbing wall, and foam pits.
* Flying Fox – Kids will love this core-building activity!
* Kids’ Adventure City – Climbing equipment, towers and tunnels galore!
* Kids’ Gym – Complete with a circus area.
Game Arena at SuperPark Hong Kong:
* Baseball – batting cages! The minimum age to participate in Baseball activity is 10 years old.
* Golf – indoor driving range
* Basketball – street style hoops
* Bowling – Superbowling is here.
Freestyle Hall At SuperPark Hong Kong:
* Augmented climbing wall – cool!
* Obstacle Wall – hand, swing, swoop
* Gymnastics Area – air track, parterre, and soft blocks
* Skate and Scoot World – Indoor BKX, scooter, and skateboarding park with ramps, rims, and more.
* Trampoline Platform – with foam pits!
Whatever the weather, SuperPark Hong Kong offers an opportunity for kids to get active, and with such a wide range of activities on offer, the hard part will be dragging them away.
From relatively relaxed foam pits and golf ranges to high energy street basketball, gymnastic floors and a kid’s gym, there’s something for every interest of every age.
Check it out weekdays from 10am to 9pm and weekends from 9am to 9pm. Book in advance. They also do awesome birthday party packages.
Closest MTR is Olympian City and then it is a 15 minute walk to the park. Parking is available at Olympian City.