Rosebud Primary School has been in Hong Kong for over 16 years! The curriculum at Rosebud Primary School is designed to equip students with lifelong learning skills and a strong knowledge base.
Rosebud Primary School aims to challenge its students into thinking critically, exploring knowledge, to question facts upon finding them, to make responsible decisions and to approach learning with enthusiasm designed to improve students’ performance and prepare them for secondary schooling. Their curriculum integrates the Cambridge International Curriculum and Hong Kong Curriculum to achieve these goals. Rosebud’s graduates get enrollment in Band One and Top DSS schools in the city. They also provide intensive Chinese learning for all students.
The Scoop at Rosebud:
If you are planning to send your child to study abroad, Rosebud is the best place for learning English in a happy learning environment without pressuring only letting your child learn as much as they can.
– Understanding parent’s need, they accept children for a short-term study in Rosebud for 1 or 2 years.
– Expect small class sizes at Rosebud, only allowing 20 children max.
– Rosebud offers many great extracurricular activities (ECA). Students can select between about 20 different ECAs and clubs, such as Lego-Robotic Club, Drama Club, Choir, Martial Arts Club and more!
– Providing STEM Education (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) classes.
– Extra Educational Support (free of charge) to cater to individual learner needs.
– They offer affordable school fees, which are hard to find in this city!
– They also provide special scholarships where low-income families can receive up to 50% off their school fees and civil servants can receive up to 40% off.
– Bus service available.
Rosebud Primary School has been offering a top-notch education to students since 2004, providing its students with a welcoming and engaging environment.
Students of Primary 1 through Primary 6.
Rosebud Primary School follows both the local and international curriculum, which provides an education with a high emphasis on English being the medium of instruction in the core subjects.