Hot off the press! To all Lego fans, families, and sports lovers in Hong Kong, now is your chance to take part in this year’s most colorful weekend of fun. The themed run will feature 3 unique experiences designed for participants who would like to join either as individuals, in pairs (with a buddy), or as a family (consisting of 1 parent and 1 child in each team).
GET INVOLVED! Click here to find out more about the Lego Playful Run event. For families keen on registering – CLICK HERE
Participants can choose to take part in the following themed runs:
- The Speed Run – runners can choose to take part in either a 2km/3km/5km marathon
- Runners joining the 2km is only available to kids between the ages of 8-13
- Runners joining the 3km must be between the ages of 12-25
- Runners joining the 5km is open to the ages of 16 and up
- The Fun Run – this run is designed specifically for families who are required to tackle on building challenges during the run
- Families/buddies/individuals can choose to take part in a 1km/3km event
- For families who would like to join, kids must be between the ages of 3 – 15
- Individual participants must be aged 6 or above
- Playful Ring – this event will contain a variety of Lego-themed games such as the “Spin and Build”, a “Climbing Lego Wall”, and more!
- Families/buddies/individuals can choose to take part in this event