Visit Ocean Park from the 11th of December to the 2nd of January, as they will be hosting their very own Christmas Sensation HOHOHO! There will be a romantic Christmas village, a picturesque snowy forest where you can build a snowman and ride inflatable tubes, special appearances by Santa, festive treats and meals and more!
- Santa’s Secret Base: You and the kids can explore Santa’s legendary secret base to discover how he prepares for the festive season in true Finnish spirit
- Christmas Sweet Sensation: discover a world of sugary treats and an amazing gingerbread house where you can go behind the scenes and see how it’s all made!
- Visit Santa’s Toy Factory and revel in the classic toys and festive decorations! Don’t forget to post your letter to Santa at the Post Office!
- Be enchanted by Santa’s Snowfield and be transported to the snow land of Lapland. Here the kids can enjoy the pillowy “snow” and wander through the Christmas Forest! You can even build a snowman at the Snow Playground, and also ride the thrilling 3-meter-tall snow slide on an inflatable tube!
- See live performances in Jingle All The Way and take pictures under the giant Christmas tree! There will be special appearances by Santa Claus and Whiskers and Friends so look out for those!
- Christmas gourmet celebrations! Even the restaurants at Ocean Park are going festive! Club Panda is hosting a sumptuous Fantasy Christmas Buffet and Tuxedos and Ginger Grill are getting into the festive spirit too with Christmas tree-shaped pizzas, roasted suckling pig, Christmas-themed desserts and more!
- Limited-time festive gifts! There will be new collections of merchandise on sale so grab those quickly – Christmas-themed mini blocks, festive stuffed toys and more.