It’s Christmas season and Lee Tung Avenue is doing it just right! They’re mixing a little Christmas fun with opportunity for you to give back to the community. From Nov 16 to Dec 31, the avenue will host the famous switch-on show from London called “The Spirit of Christmas.”
This is perfect for the family that’s staying in the city this Christmas but wants a little taste of another city. Take a glimpse of Christmas done London-style, with shining spirits suspended above the street. Here are the activities Lee Tung Avenue has planned for you this year:
* Ten-minute sessions of Dreamy Snowy Moments at Lee Tung’s Central Piazza. 5pm-9pm on Nov 17-9/24-25 and Dec 1-2/7-9/14-16/21-23/26-30 and 3pm-11pm on Dec 24, 25 & 31.
* Purchase a HK$80 Christmas Wish Set for charity, from 10am-10pm on November 17 to December 31 in the 1/F Customer Service Centre in the Basement Shopping Centre of Lee Tung Street. More info here.
* Partake in a Christmas Charity Workshop from 11am-7pm on Dec 8 & 15 in the Central Piazza. All proceeds of the event will be donated to the “Save the Children Hong Kong” to add warmth to Christmas.
* Of course, we can’t forget the food that comes with the holiday. Catch the Joyful Food Carriage along the avenue on Dec 8, 9, 14-16, & 21-25.
* Finally, be sure to be there for the Christmas Parade that will take place in the Central Piazza on Dec 24 from 4pm-4:30pm, Dec 25 from 4pm-4:30pm and 6pm-6:30pm