Chic, secluded, and family-friendly…book up bliss at Karma Reef on Gili Meno Island in West Nusa Tenggara! Gili Meno is the smallest of the trio holiday-destination islands (the others are Gili Ayer and the popular Gili Trawangan).
* Karma Reef has 10 chic ethnic two-storey bamboo villas called Lumbung Bungalows. There is plenty of space here for your clan! Lumbung can accommodate up to four people, complete with an ensuite bathroom, tablet device and film library on USB stick, Nespresso coffee machine and tea making amenities. Plus…the room are all air-conditioned.
* Start your day with the best sunrise view right from your bedroom! The white sandy beach is just steps away from your door. Score!
* The island itself is still pretty quiet making it ideal for families. Get some snorkelling equipment from the front desk and start your own adventure witnessing the bright blue marine life right in front of your villa. Or, you can also explore this tiny island by foot, as well as taking a horse carriage and making a visit to a turtle sanctuary.
* Check out the club! The Karma Beach Club has seating for 70 diners, serving you the best culinary creations including traditional and international recipes, as well as a kids menu. Customized Signature Cocktails are perfect for mom and pop on the beachfront.
* Last but not least, book up some pampering at Karma Spa which is also available for in-room service. Yes, please!
Secluded getaway stays for families looking to taste the Gili Islands.
Families up to 4 members (per room), and couples.
Direct 30-minute public boat transfers to Gili Meno can be arranged from Bangsal Harbour on Lombok Island which is approximately 75-minutes away from Padang Bai Harbour in Bali. Helicopter transfers are also available for those look for quick bling to the island.