Tickets are officially on-sale folks! The highly anticipated Shanghai Disneyland is opening on June 16, 2016 and the families are ready!
At the opening, the resort will include Shanghai Disneyland, two hotels, Disney town – an international shopping dining and entertainment district, as well as Xing Yuan Park. From the world-class rides and attractions to Broadway-quality entertainment shows, this brand new Disney resort will show the best of Disney storytelling, while incorporating elements of China’s long cultural heritage and unique charm.
Highlights @ The Park:
* Shanghai Disneyland: a theme park consisting of six areas, including the “Adventure Island”, “Fantasy Garden”, “Mickey Avenue”, “Tomorrow’s World”, “Treasure Bay”, “Fantasy Fairytale Castle”, and “Dream World”.
* Fantasy Fairytale Castle will be the Shanghai Disneyland shining landmark. It’s the world’s largest Disney castle. Princess loving fans will love it here!
* Disney’s longest parade route
Shopping + Eating + Shows:
* Disney Town: Near Shanghai Disneyland is a truly international shopping, dining, and entertainment district. Walt Disney Theatre will be located therein, staging the world’s first Mandarin version of the Broadway hit musical “The Lion King.” Book your tickets to the show here.
Xing Yuan Park:
* There are beautiful gardens, pleasant walking trails and sparkling lakes. Xing Yuan Park covers an area of about 40 hectares, the equivalent of 56 football fields! Visitors can enjoy the stunning natural scenery and sunsets here.
* Shanghai Disneyland Hotel – Art Nouveau style.
* Toy Story Hotel – You guessed it, this is toy mania!