Chic fantasia awaits at this store of unique finds located in Tiong Bahru! Passing by Bloesem is simply not an option as the scent of style pulls you right inside. Explore loads of gorgeous gifts for friends, family,and kiddos!
Started by a popular craft and style blogger from Amsterdam, Irene, her store is a true outlet for spreading the joy of handicrafts and gorgeous products from local and international designers.
Some of our favorites you ask?
1. Peek-A-Boo Blankets: Woven blankets for fun at home!
2. Snow Puppe Moth Lamps: Origami paper lamps in 4 different colors.
3. Tiny Cottons Bibs: Soft and stylish for bambino!
4. FIne Little Day Posters: Vegetables never looked so cool…perfect for a kids room.
5. Bookhou Wooden Alphabet: Earthy find for an earthy kid’s room.
Chic boutique finds for everyone... including Junior!
Gift givers and anyone needing a burst of creative inspiration for their mind, body, and soul.
They offer regular creative classes. Click here for details and be sure to check back often.
77 Seng Poh Road, #01-81, Singapore 161077
Open Mondays - Fridays from 9am to 6pm; Saturdays from 11am - 7pm; Sundays from 12pm - 5pm.