Some of our favorite attractions here?
* SkyTropolis Indoor Theme Park: Previously known as the 'First World Indoor Theme Park', the theme park spans across 400,000 sq ft. is located at the first level of First World Plaza. It boasts of an indoor roller coaster, kiddy rides, themed shopping and a whole lot more. With a total of more than 20 attractions, the main highlights include the Sky Towers, which is a drop tower attraction, Spin Crazy - a pendulum ride, Copper Express - train ride for the little ones, Space Cadet, a controlled spinning ride, and Jumping Spurs, which is a mini jumping tower for the kids.
* Snow World: The new Snow World is a whole new enchanted attraction that houses fantasies and wonders on a fairyland up at the peak! Jackets, boots, and gloves are provided for everyone - but bring extra hats and scarves if you tend to get cold.
* Vision City Video Games Park: Take a break from the thrill of theme park rides and enjoy a wide array of new and classic arcade games in the Video Games Park.
* Go Bowling: The 28-lane Genting Bowl bowling center at First World Plaza is now open for you and your family or friends to challenge each other to a game! They have glow-in-the-dark bowling too after 6pm.
* Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Adventureland: An odditorium filled with the wackiest and weirdest items, spend time here exploring the strange and unique artifacts, exhibits and interactive experiences. Boasting 300 exhibits, you'll find unique scultpures made of weird items, such as giant gorilla made out of tyres and Ferarri made out of kitchen floors.
* The VOID: Experience an immersive virtual reality experience at The VOID where you can be part of the action. From Hollywood characters and storylines with state-of-the art technology to physical stages and multi-sensory effects, this will be a memorable one for the whole family. Do note however children must be 10 years and above, and 122cm tall to participate.
*Sky VR: Step into a new world, and go on an adventure with the help of cutting-edge virtual reality.