Desa ParkCity is a self-contained township built with the goal of fostering family, neighborhood and community ties. Located in the affluent north-western district of Kuala Lumpur, Desa ParkCity is a place where people live, work and play.
* The ParkCity Club – Home to sporting facilities such as tennis and badminton courts, an Olympic sized swimming pool, children’s pools, and a multi-purpose hall, this is the perfect place for wholesome family fun.
* The Waterfront – Why leave the complex when you can enjoy family dining and shopping by the lake? This is a great spot for parents and kids to spend quality time together.
* The Central Park – With jogging paths dotted around a central lake, this park is a place to either slow down and relax, or burn off some steam with a run after a long work week.
* The Sports Center – With a FIFA sized football field and two basketball courts, the sports center will help you and your family get fit in no time!
* The International School – Ensure your child gets the perfect start in life with an education at this top school set within the township.
* ParkCity Medical Centre – Emergency services, diagnostic and surgical services all available on site 24-hours.