Looking for some family-friendly fun over the weekend? Why not head out to Scientia Square Park where there is a tonne of fun activities! Taking up an area of 1.2 hectares including an amphitheater and water features area, Scientia Square Park is a burst of green for the whole family.
Favorite activities include horse riding, wall climbing, skating in the skate park, jogging, swing in the playground, remote control car fun and much more. Hungry? The park is connected to food village…score!
Other highlights include:
* O`Splash Water Playground – great for kids under 12, with cool slides
* Koi Farm – the park provides food for the kiddos to feed the fish.
* Petopia – meet and greet their furry family any day of the week
* Butterly garden – learn about metamorphosis.
* Pet the alpacas – pet the adorable baby alpacas
* Paddy field – learn how to grow rice!
Enjoy an outdoor park with the family! Ride a bike, take a jog, or fly a kite.
Perfect for families of all ages.
Grab a coffee! Tanamera Coffee Indonesia recently opened in Scientia Square Park.
Scientia Square Park
Jl. Scientia Boulevard Gading Serpong, Tangerang, Indonesia
+6221 2917 1268
From Jakarta to Scentia Square Park, take the highway from Jakarta to Tangerang toll road, from Kebun Jeruk and exit in Tangerang, Serpong. The park is open from 5am-9pm everyday.
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!