There are many Kindermusik classes out there, so how do you know which program to attend? When it comes to music-learning for infants and toddlers, Baumhaus knows best! It’s the only centre dedicated exclusively to Kindermusik, and the team takes their task seriously!
Known for building foundations through age-appropriate learning, their Kindermusik program is ranked #1 among all other Kindermusikclasses in Hong Kong.
Here are five reasons we love them!
1. You’ll feel the Baumhaus difference in the way their teachers approach early childhood development. Language development in babies? Handling toddler tantrums? These are some areas that Baumhaus teachers are trained in, and they teach families how to use music to develop these domains of learning.
2. Baumhaus teachers have the most beautiful voices. The teachers are all seasoned musicians who are required to take vocal training weekly so that their voices communicate to the children they teach.
3. Classes take place in their Wanchai centre amid the family-friendly cafe and playroom. Families who join their program have unlimited weekday playroom access in their iconic birchwood treehouse.
4. Officially licensed Kindermusik programs always have digital home materials, accessing hundreds of quality children’s music online.
5. Kindermusik by Baumhaus is also available in some schools, clubs and is available for private home group sessions. And do you know they run the perfect toddler music birthday party?
The Kindermusik by Baumhaus program (formerly called Kindermusik with Crisel) has been around for more than 7 years, and is one of the most trusted programs in Hong Kong.
Kids aged 0-6 years.
The playroom and coffee lounge at Bauhaus is a great place to meet friends and has great coffee!
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!