From beach days out and family hikes to riding bikes, flying kites and pier fishing, HK Backyard Gang creates those backyard experiences from many a childhood gone by in fast-paced Hong Kong. The carefully planned year-long program has some exhilarating adventures for your child can partake in, whether it’s hiking in the trails, building a fire to cook yummy s’mores or making a rope swing. It’s all about escaping school and structure and enjoying the many experiences that Hong Kong has to offer. The HK Backyard Gang allows children and their families to come together and enjoy the great outdoors, making new friends and simply being kids, getting wet, muddy and messy.
After School Activities:
1. The Backyard Gang: For kids 5-8 years old. They are operating all over Hong Kong including Clearwater Bay, Pokfulam, and HK Island.
2. The Backyard Explorers: For kids 2-4 years old. They are operating on HK Island.
3. Summer Camps: Click here!
As well as a range of outdoor activities, HK Backyard also organizes:
1) Parties: HK Backyard wishes to relieve you from the stress of planning your child’s birthday party, and let’s be honest, who wouldn’t want that? The whole thing is tailor-made to you and your kiddo’s wishes. Be prepared for lots of fun activities for the kids to enjoy while you and the parents sit back and relax. Click here for information on pricing.
2) Movie Nights: Need an excuse to get together and arrange a playdate for the kids. Why not opt for the Outdoor Movie Night, to create some unique experiences with family and friends. They provide you with a high lumen projector, discreet yet powerful speaker and awesome amazing 2-meter circular day beds. All they need from you is a venue, and don’t forget to bring the popcorn! Click here for bookings.
3) Events: It can be tricky to organize an event that is successful and leaves people with fun-loving memories. HK Backyard has you covered in planning and delivering events such as Team Building (all ages), Family Days Out, Cooperate Family Events, School Fairs. Sports Days, and much more. You can also come with your own original idea and they will help you in bringing them to life. Click here to send them a note for more information.
A great way to spend the day with the family and new friends – HK Backyard does the planning and preparation so you don’t have to.
There are activities and events to suit parents with children of all ages.
Check out their sister company - Hong Kong Roots which offers teens and pre-teens a platform to engage in unique outdoor experiences and programs.