The cat is out of the bag folks! This secret beach and playground is not only a treat for the whole family. It is also super easy to access too!
Chung Hom Kok Beach is located down the road from Stanley Plaza and offers a true hidden oasis for kids of all ages. A clean beach, a rockin’ playground, bungalows for picnics, and fresh air… see you on the sand!
– PLAYGROUND: Head down the stairs and you will find scooter zones, swings, and a playground for the kiddos. BYO Ping Pong paddles and take on a game at one of the concrete Ping Pong tables.
– BUNGALOWS: Pack a picnic and enjoy a break in one of the old concrete bungalows complete with trees growing through them for extra ambiance!
– BEACH: Just a few steps down from the playground, you will find one of the best beaches on the island. It’s super clean and super empty! There is a shark net keeping the area safe
– BARBECUE PITS: Barbecue pits make this a fantastic place for a family cookout at sunset, too. BBQ pits for family gatherings, and they do have a small convenience store selling drinks too!
– TOILETS: There are clean toilets, changing rooms, and outdoor showers for all.
Sunday funday on a secret beach and playground in Stanley.
Families looking for a quiet beach for weekend and weekday play. The combo of a playground, a beach, and fresh air is hard to beat!
This is a fabulous place to organize a birthday party too. The BBQ pits are right on the beach!
How to get there? Take a cab directly to the beach and head down the stairs. Or take minibus 40 in Causeway Bay (Tang Lung Street) and get off at Chung Hom Kok Beach. From Central, take bus 65 (Sundays and public holidays). From Stanley, jump on bus 6X from the Stanley Market Bus Terminus or Stanley Plaza and get off at Chung Hum Kok Beach! Once at the bus stop, turn right.