Spending a day or even the weekend at Hong Kong Disneyland is a summer must for the kids! This year, the park has put together some awesome features to make the park experience super cool and to match this summer seasonal atmosphere. Here’s what you can look forward to:
* The Pixar Water Play Street Party! is for all ages and takes place on Main Street. It will be an addition to the classic parade with two new floats that will spray cool water and mist into the crowds to refresh you from this summer heat.
* Meet Bo Peep from Toy Story. This is especially great if the kids have already watched the new summer flick Toy Story 4. Find her at Toy Story Land!
* Meet the other Toy Story Pals as they’ll also be roaming around Toy Story Land!
* If Toy Story is less to the kids liking, meet the Incredibles & Edna Mode they’ll tell you all about their adventures that we’ve watched on screen.
* There are always new and updated souvenirs to collect from Disneyland and this summer the items will include a whopping 110 souvenirs from Toy Story 4! Be sure to stop by the shops.
Park tickets are HK$688 for those aged 12 to 64 and HK$512 for those aged 3 to 11.
1 Winner, 6 Prizes – We Are Celebrating The Re-Launch Of The Bump Club Hong Kong!