Whale Club, an exclusive private members club, has opened its doors right in the heart of Central. Housed over two stories off Lyndhurst Terrace, it describes itself as an intimate ‘playground’ for members to relax and unwind, complete with a bar and art gallery, wine cellar, private rooms and cigar-tasting rooms. Helming the kitchen is Executive Chef Andre L’Herminier, who has carefully designed a food menu that is French with Pan-Asian influences.
The decor is opulent with rich and warm tones, wood panellings, and the space showcases art pieces, paintings and sculptures and NFT art in rotation; members will be able to access exclusive viewings and events.
- The Bar & Gallery is an informal space for drinks, lunch, snacks and dinner. It also features a striking wine cellar, housing a carefully curated selection of French, European and New World wines.
- There are three distinct private VIP rooms available to book out for private events and celebrations, from the more intimate Arctic Room (up to 6 seated), the Atlantic Room (seats up to 8 people) and the biggest Pacific Room (up to 18 guests). All have screens, a conference system and Karaoke.
- The Cigar Tasting Room offers the best of Cuban and non-Cuban cigars for you to buy and experience – all are stored at optimal temperatures for maximum quality.
- La Brasserie is a French bistro on the ground floor with indoor and outdoor seating which showcases the best of French cuisine – from fresh seafood to the classic staples. La Brasserie is open for lunch and dinner to members and non-members alike.
- Whale Wellness is a private sanctuary offering yoga and physiotherapy.
- Individual and corporate memberships are available. For membership enquiries please call +852 60203922 or e-mail email@example.com.