While Japan has 2 indoor Legolands in both Tokyo and Osaka (both inside malls), the Nagoya park is the first outdoor facility of its kind in Japan! Opening April 1, 2017, Lego’s new park is entirely dedicated to families with children aged between 2 and 12 with rides (scaled for wee-ones) all outside for families to enjoy. Easily accessed via train, this new family fun park is all the rage!
* Over 40 rides, shows and attractions
* Full day theme park experience with family
* Outdoor attractions for year round enjoyment
* Seven different themed lands
* 17 million LEGO bricks and 10,000 LEGO models