Sign your 11-15-year-old child for the Tweens & Teens Empowerment DayFest! For a full day, Michelle Harris International will host an event that will be led by seven experts in 7 different fields.
This DayFest will provide pre-teens and teens with the tools needed to navigate obstacles and will unlock their full potential. Also, participants will be guided through wellbeing practices that will cultivate balance, self-acceptance, inner peace, joy and connection!
Here’s a rundown of the seven workshops:
– Yoga for grounding, balance, and trust led by Helen Channie
– Movement for expression led by Clare Lim Martin
– Cooking for good health & nourishment led by Ayelet Idan
– Instinctive Art to decode your intuition led by Katie Larson
– Aromatherapy to connect with nature for emotional health and change led by Lilian Fung
– Kirtan sacred sounds for inner peace led by Miya Dunets
– Meditation & Crystals for empowerment & unique self-led by Michelle Harris
If this sounds like an event that would interest your child, then email email@example.com to reserve a spot! The price is HK$1,500 and is inclusive of the entire day’s activities as well as a healthy lunch and snacks, art-work and essential oil products. Click here for more information!
Have your kid join this Empowerment DayFest to partake in exciting and fun activities that will make for good memories as well as cultivating essential skills!
February 8, 2020 from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
Win A Real Tree From XmasTreeOnline.HK!