In its fifth edition, the highly acclaimed Centrestage Hong Kong fashion event is taking their shows online. This year, their shows will be presented to viewers as the Phygital Runway where the physical and the digital collide. The fashion shows will range in themes and will showcase numerous celebrated designers. Check out the schedule!
– Fashion Hong Kong takes place on September 17 at 3pm.
– Next in Cheongsam takes place on September 17 at 3:15pm.
– Fashionally Collection $15 takes place on September 18 at 3pm.
– Taipei In Style takes place on September 18 at 3:15pm.
– Hong Kong en Vogue takes place on September 19 at 3:15pm.
– Hong Kong Young Fashion Designers’ Contest takes place on September 19 at 8:45pm.
This virtual event is sponsored by Vogue, and it’s perfect for the fashionista boys and girls at home. With so many events to attend, the kids can draw up inspiration for their own style or designs!
Discover a range of fashion ideas through Centrestage's digital fashion shows!
Hosted online. centrestage2020.hktdc.com/en/phygital-runway