sky100 Hong Kong’s Observation Deck is excited to present the “sky100 Kids Carnival” campaign from now – October 31, 2020, in collaboration with the Kids Kingdom, the sole distributor of Mattel toys in Hong Kong and Macau. Take the kids 393 meters up in the air for a one-of-a-kind Kids Carnival where kids can immerse themselves in four ranging and exciting play zones!
Discover Mattel’s 4 Play Zones:
– Play Zone 1 Wheels Fanatics: Popular Hot Wheels playsets and a Thomas and Friends Super Station will be featured. The kids can get a taste of the thrill of speed here!
– Play Zone 2 Barbie Styling Studio: Discover Barbie in Hong Kong Island and the Kowloon Peninsula as a nurse, cook, scientist and rocket engineer, figure skater, gymnast, and more. Be sure to check out the Star Wars Barbie series as well!
–Play Zone 3 Dinosaur Kingdom: Embark on an immersive journey through the Mesozoic Era. There will a 91cm-tall brachiosaurus to measure up against and an intense battle between different dinosaurs you can partake in!
– Play Zone 4 Brain Teasers: Engage in Mattel’s iconic board games, including UNO, Blokus, and Scrabble. What better way to play than sky high!
– “Kids Go Free” Admission Offer: Purchase one Adult Ticket for HK$141, and a child aged between 3 to 11 years old can enjoy free admission.
– “Young At Heart” Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offer: Purchase one Standard Adult Published Priced Ticket at HK$188 and get a second adult ticket for free.
sky100 Kids Carnival, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong, sky100.com.hk/sky-high-kids-carnival