The iconic, My Little Pony, is making its debut here in Hong Kong with a My Little Pony Friendship Carnival. From April 19 to May 5 your all-time favorite characters from Ponyville will be galloping their way into our city so they can teach their residents all about the magic of friendship. This interactive, outdoor carnival will take place at the Hong Kong Observation Wheel & AIA Vitality Park!
WHEN: April 19 – May 5, 2019
The My Little Pony Friendship Carnival is interactive and outdoor. It will feature six charming Ponyville friends, each of them up to something fun! Key attractions of the carnival include:
1. The Library with Twilight Sparkle, who is very knowledgeable, curious and loves to read. Pick your favorite book from the bookshelf and to listen to the ponies’ adventures through storytelling sessions.
2. The Forest is where you’ll find Fluttershy, who adores all the cute little creatures that make their home in the woods. Help the ponies find their pets and don’t get trapped in the maze!
3. The Farm is where Apple Jack lives. She loves apples and taking care of her farm! Can you help Apple Jack find her missing apples in the sandpit?
4. The Party features party queen Pinkie Pie. However, you can only join her party by helping the party queen prepare cookies and candy!
5. The Gym is the athletic Rainbow Dash’s favorite spot because she loves to gallop quickly! Join her in the stationary bikes challenge, where pony fans can ride with their parents and charge up the Pony Rainbow.
6. The Dressing Room is filled with colorful mirrors and wardrobes, and that’s where you’ll find Rarity! Here, you can listen to advise from professional makeup artists and take a picture of yourself dressed as your favorite pony!
This magical My Little Pony Friendship Carnival allows you to meet your all-time favorite characters! Meet and greet the six characters during the mascot meet and greet sessions and watch them come to life on stage! During the meet and greet your kiddos can enjoy a touch of pony magic and sparkle with face painting and painting your own pony with cutie marks and other accessories.
Make sure to keep your eye out on their Facebook Page as they are posting Easter Specials only available on their Facebook Page. My Little Pony Friendship Carnival will take place from April 19 to May 5, 2019, at Hong Kong Observation Wheel & AIA Vitality Park from 11am to 9pm. Tickets are now available from HK$150 each from Zicket! Get your tickets today!
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!