The 2019 FIA Formula E HKT is here! Get your whole family hyped up in preparation for the energy and excitement that comes with Formula E and purchase your tickets here. Tamar Park Grandstand tickets have already been fully sold out so get your tickets quick!
Here’s the breakdown on what will be going on Formula E day:
* At 7 am the race will open with the Allianz-E Village and Grandstands becoming available to ticket holders.
* From 7:30-10:30 am there will be a series of practices races, qualifying rounds and a pit walk.
* At 11:20, those watching from Tamar Road will be treated to a Modern Kung Fu performance.
* At 11:30 those watching form Lung Wo Road will get to watch a performance by SeaBiscuit.
* From 11:45 am – 12:50 pm qualifying rounds will continue and then the Top 6 racers will go head to head with each other!
* From 1 – 1:55 pm SeaBiscuit and Modern Kung Fu performances will continue at both Tamar Park and Lung Wo Road.
* From 2 – 3:22 pm a 15 + 1′ lap race will take place, followed by an autograph session, podium ceremony, and a driver’s presentation.
* From 3:33 – 5:15pm the event will begin winding down with an opening ceremony, 45′ + 1 lap race and a podium ceremony.
* Ending the day of intense competition and excitement will be a performance by EJ at 5:15.
There’s going to be high-speed racing and mellow performances in between, so get the whole family ready for this great day!
WHEN: March 10, 2019. From 7am – 6pm!